It's a list of positive quotes to remind me to think positively.
Quotes are from a Japanese author Nakayama Yoko's (中山庸子) book, 大人の女はひとり上手―ひとりを愉しむ生き方のヒント, Chinese title is 《女人，一个人就行！》，the book title is something like "Woman, you can do it alone!".
Done with collage, markers and artline pens.
Illustrations and typography by lililim, 2009.
Translation (almost literally):
Injecting Positive Energy To Yourself
1. My happiness is in my attitude.
2. If I want to have a beautiful/good aura, I would need beautiful/good information.
3. The goals that I want to work hard to achieve are "Relaxing", "Focus" and "Stylish"
(Note: "Stylish" is my own word, in the author's original work, it says "Elegant" )
4. Keep on enjoying the self-training assignments (challenges).
5. There must be a meaning to what you're doing now.
6. You only need to think over (eg. your mistakes) once.
7. When you're feeling frustrated, remember to move your body.
Labels : The Kitchen