14.8.09

Quiz: Get To Know Yourself Better

Get To Know Yourself Better Quiz taken at
http://www.quizbox.com/personality/test82.aspx

Here's my quiz result.

Your view on yourself:
You are down-to-earth and people like you because you are so straightforward. You are an efficient problem solver because you will listen to both sides of an argument before making a decision that usually appeals to both parties.

Note:
I am sometimes straightforward but I believe that I'm somewhere between a dreamer and a realist, so I'm not all that down to earth. And I might solve problems but I'm not efficient.

The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:
You are a true romantic. When you are in love, you will do anything and everything to keep your love true.

Note:
I don't think I'll do anything and everything, I can only say I would try my best (within my capabilities) in keeping my love true. After all, I'm still a self-centered (and romantic) person.

Your readiness to commit to a relationship:
You are ready to commit as soon as you meet the right person. And you believe you will pretty much know as soon as you meet that person.

Note:
This is absolutely right. Lol.

The seriousness of your love:
You are very serious about relationships and aren't interested in wasting time with people you don't really like. If you meet the right person, you will fall deeply and beautifully in love.

Note:
True and I damn like the last line - fall deeply and beautifully in love.

Your views on education:
You may not like to study but you have many practical ideas. You listen to your own instincts and tend to follow your heart, so you will probably end up with an unusual job.

Note:
Hmm I have many practical ideas? Like what?
I tend to follow my heart but I don't think I could end up with an unusual job, but I'll look forward to it.

The right job for you:
You're a practical person and will choose a secure job with a steady income. Knowing what you like to do is important. Find a regular job doing just that and you'll be set for life.

Note:
This just applies to mostly everyone (with similar cultural background as me) la. We were never raised to think that being an archaeologist or a social worker is good.

How do you view success:
You are afraid of failure and scared to have a go at the career you would like to have in case you don't succeed. Don't give up when you haven't yet even started! Be courageous.

Note:
Yeah fear of failing, but I'm accepting it already. I have different stages of failing in primary school, high school, and now in university, and it took me awhile to accept the failure and stand up again. I'm a chicken, a brave chicken.

What are you most afraid of:
You are afraid of having no one to rely on in times of trouble. You don't ever want to be unable to take care of yourself. Independence is important to you.

Note:
I couldn't agree more. But it's really ironic, while independence is important to me yet I am afraid that I have no one to turn to when I'm in trouble.

Who is your true self:
You are full of energy and confidence. You are unpredictable, with moods changing as quickly as an ocean. You might occasionally be calm and still, but never for long.

Note:
Full of energy? I'm only confident in certain situations. I'm not unpredictable la, I'm just a little bit more sensitive than most people.

8 comments:

Gim said...

Lol after I read mine and yours only I realized that their description quite broad in general

cheng yeon said...

The seriousness of your love:
You are very serious about relationships and aren't interested in wasting time with people you don't really like. If you meet the right person, you will fall deeply and beautifully in love.


oh my god, that's you.

love ya <3

lili said...

Gim:

Giving a broad description will make people think that their tests are very accurate, lolz.

ah yang:

"If you meet the right person, you will fall deeply and beautifully in love."

Haha I damn like this line :p
But I think you also like this leh.. ehehehe.

Wey Chii said...

cant agree more on 'your view on yourself' n 'your readiness to commit to a relationship' n also 'who is your true self'..

Gambate!n be brave brave li wen~~

lili said...

Hahaha~ yeaa want to jia you, and hope next time we meet again, we will be proud of who we are.. :D

. Jäcky . said...

Note:
I don't think I'll do anything and everything, I can only say I would try my best (within my capabilities) in keeping my love true. After all, I'm still a self-centered (and romantic) person.

I could feel it. Hehe. Somehow you are quite a romantic person when you are spending your time with your loved one. Ahems! Lol. :D

Wey Chii said...

en!en!

i will hav to take my time also to discover who i am..n be strong

=)

~Chow Wo Man~ said...

again randomly looking thru profiles of fans of Faye Wong I came across your Quiz on your blog.

great post by you.

it's so great to find people all over the world who think the same.

I still love Fei!