9.6.11

五月份报告 | Monthly Report: May 2011

Just a short update, because I have been shamelessly playing a lot of games - which means I'm not really doing much things other than gaming and wasting time.

*Having a Blast! - I am having so much fun that it's almost criminal!*
Can you guess one of the games that I've been playing? :p

1. Relationship with God.
Completed First Step Reading Plan on YouVersion. God heard my Sun Stand Still prayer. Thank you Lord Jesus, for having mercy on me.

4. Reading.
- "1Q84" (book 3) by Murakami Haruki, at page 273

I love this booooook!!

5. Train my left hand.
Brushed my teeth with both left and right hand. When right hand hurts, I use the left. When the right hand feels fine, I use the right. =p

7. Draw.
Doing art commissions.

10. Graduate and earn money.
Ok! I'm not earning money yet... but I passed my Final Year Project! Yay!

.

No comments: