3.8.11

七月份报告 | Monthly Report: July 2011

1. Relationship with God.

- Attended 4 Lifechurch sessions, 1 complete series of "At The Movies"
- Am on track for my "Major Events" reading plan on Youversion
- Starting reading my new believer's bible from lifechurch as a gift
- Feeling grateful for everyday, feeling closer to God, and feeling Him close to me too :)

2. Writing.

- I blogged. Yeah.

3. Exercise.

- Only did inconsistent stretching exercises at home.
- Toe wound infection, can't swim.
- Sports shoes defect, can't jog comfortably. My shoes are making my feet pain even before I start to jog.

4. Reading.

- Finished reading "Kitchen" (厨房) by Yoshimoto Banana (吉本芭娜娜), sure is a sad emotional book.
- Dr. Shaun McNiff's "艺术治疗" (Art as Medicine), at pg 81.

5. Train my left hand.

Not doing any drawing and writing exercises with my left hand. But I'm fairly good in using my left hand to brush teeth already. But it's still slower and some angles are still very awkward to brush with the left hand.

6. Tidy/Cleaning Up Areas and Files.

Been cleaning up parts of my workspace, my room and my laptop. Feels good!
Hope could get everything done soon!

7. Draw.

- Drawn 1 small pic. Heh. Extremely low productivity.
.

No comments: