6.7.11

六月份报告 | Monthly Report: June 2011

Time really flies faster when you over 20, and increasing its speed every year. Goodbye June. It's already half past year 2011.

1. Relationship with God.

- Haven't been attending Lifechurch and Talk-it-over sessions and my Gogetters Lifegroup ( > < ) - Started my "Major Events" reading plan on Youversion
- Completed some 2 topical reading plans, "Assurance" and "Diligence"
- Still trying to see and experience God in my everyday life, it's a shame that I'm not a diligent person

2. Writing.

- I wrote my diaries
- I blogged
- and I talked to people about my messy thoughts, though talking sometimes gets me stirred up, or even more confused, I know I just can't stop myself from thinking... and I have problems shutting down the 'constantly-thinking (about various stuffs)' program.

3. Exercise.

My original intention of exercising was to balance my brain chemicals, which is important for me to keep a 'healthy' or a 'normal' mood. Original plans includes jogging and swimming, basic stretching and bend down touch the ground.

- Jogged once, but I don't think I can jog in my old running shoes anymore. It made my feet ached, my whole feet started to feel the pain even I had just started to run... so... jogging needs to wait.
- I think... I swam once. Yeah.
- Basic stretching, yes very simple ones, and some random dances at home. Lol.
- No, I still can't touch the ground.

4. Reading.

- Finish "1Q84" (book 1 & 2) by Murakami Haruki
- NEW: Finish "1Q84" (book 3) by Murakami Haruki
- Dr. Shaun McNiff's "艺术治疗" (Art as Medicine) is really time-consuming, I need to keep on repeating the same lines before I could roughly understand what it means. It's not a bad read (or was the translation that's bad? :p) but it is deep, personal, opinionated, academic, comparisons, experience and imagination type of book. I theeenk. I'm on page 66 btw.
- Started reading "Kitchen" (厨房) by Yoshimoto Banana (吉本芭娜娜), pg24. Damn it reminds me of my old blog, and the story... reminds me of the Japanese manga by Hatori Bisco, Ouran High School Host Club.


[WARNING SPOILER AHEAD]






WHY does Japanese single father likes to transgender and works in a pub because they think they'll never fall in love with another woman again? Or did Hatori Bisco actually DID plagiarized the background of the father from Yoshimoto Banana? OR was it a... common backstory for Japanese plot? Sorry, I just couldn't stand the generic type of story. -___-







[SPOILER ENDS]


5. Train my left hand.

Going well according to plan. Been using my left hand to practice brushing teeth, practice writing and doodling. Still need more time to fully get used to the activities.

6. Tidy/Cleaning Up Areas and Files.

*Ahem* Work-in-progress.

7. Draw.

- Did commissions.
- Drawn one fanart. *runs in embarassment*

8. Revise Japanese Language.

- Japanese... no.
- Korean, I think I can recognize some korean alphabets already, but not all yet.

9. ll-m.

Hmm, not yet for this one.

10. Graduate and earn money.

Ok, not yet earn money lah.

11. Drive to places.

Hmm.. drove to a couple of more places nearby. Less worried already, but still mom's nagging is still severely harming my already-very-low-and-pitiful self-confidence in driving. Sigh. Btw, my side parking sucks like nobody else.

.

No comments: