Link to: 2011 Reso-Resolution
Had some progress on the following goals this month.
1. Relationship with God.
God has been extremely kind to me and has shown mercy on me. His voice has never been this clear before, I am extremely touched, it's an amazing feeling that no words can describe. May God bless everyone who reads this.
- I did morning prayers, but not everyday. I want to make this a habit.
- Attended weekly online churches and talk-it-over discussions.
- My bible reading plan is on schedule.
This monthly report is part of the effort for organizing my messy thoughts (and helping me to stay on track). Some pictures were taken, but haven't gone through them yet.
- I'm losing my habit of writing (diary), instead, I kept little notes here and there.
- Did stretching like once in a while, inconsistently.
- Jogged only once.
- On page 152 for "1Q84" (book 1)
- Read a couple of Phil Yeh's graphic novels.
5. Train my left hand.
Been using my left hand to brush my teeth, almost everyday, every time.
6. Tidy/Cleaning Up Areas and Files.
Sort of cleaned up my work area, but I am still looking for some 'perfect' location to place some stuffs, instead of just placing it somewhere. I want to get this done before CNY.
11. Drive to places.
Drove all by myself for the first time, on 27th Jan 2011.