Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for your unconditioned love and patience for me, please discipline me and teach me to put You first in everything I do.
- first thing in the morning, pray to God
- attends life church and talk-it-over discussions
There are voices in my mind 24/7. They never shut up and sometimes I lose control of my emotions and feel very bipolar. I'm sorry that I'm unstable.
- jot down/take pic of important things
- organize my messy thoughts
Exercise helps to balance brain chemicals. Besides staying healthy, it helps to maintain my 'healthy' mood, so I will have less unstable times.
- jogging and/or swimming every weekend, 1 - 2 time(s)
- basic stretching
- wants to be able to bend over and touch the ground
Reading keeps me focused and ponder on some thoughts. I seriously need to relearn how to focus and concentrate.
- NEW: Finish "1Q84" (book 3) by Murakami Haruki
- Finish "艺术治疗" by Dr. Shaun McNiff
5. Train my left hand.
Due to less-than-severe-but-not-light injury from repetitive strain on my right hand/arm/颈椎, I would really want to put less strain on my right hand by training my left hand to do certain simple activities. It's good for the brain too.
- brush teeth
6. Tidy/Cleaning Up Areas and Files.
Workspace and the environment reflects your mind state. This has been on my to-do list like... for years. *guilty and embarassed* Yeah I have a very messy state of mind. I need to do something about it, the aim is to be “乱中有序” (luan4 zhong1 you3 xu4)，which means it seems messy but in fact there are certain rules/discipline to it, this has been my “座右铭” (zuo4 you4 ming2，motto) since high school.
- room desk
- room shelves
Digital Files and Non-digital Files:
- back up important files
- arrange them in appropriate folders and location
- Photos: upload.
I wonder why I almost put this last.
- Paint something digitally.
- Clean up my dA deviations.
8. Revise Japanese Language.
- just wanna be able to read hiragana and katakana without any difficulty
No clear plans on this yet, but I will try.
10. Graduate and earn money.
Does this count? But I really wanna graduate very badly.
This is vague but yeah, regardless of full-time or part-time job, earn a decent amount of money then pay my own debts and give money to parents.
11. Drive to places.
If you see a driver that annoys you so much that you can't stop honking and pressure her, that's probably me. Sorry, I very noob, please forgive me, but I really have to learn to drive to places by myself. T_T